Thursday 31 May 2012

Bag Lady

How cute is this quilted monochrome rucksack? I picked it up in Primark, and thought it would be perfect to take on the plane, rather than a handbag. I can also use it over there when I'm out and about during the day. I'm not a rucksack person at all, but this one is quite chic.






I like to carry some essentials with me in my handbag, so that they are within easy reach. I always remove my make-up once I get onto the plane, and moisturise my skin with some heavy duty cream, as my skin tends to get very dry on flights, especially long haul. I've also packed my Caudalie Beauty Elixir to freshen up every so often, my L'Occitane Moisturising Lip Balm to banish chapped lips, and some self-explanatory hand sanitiser.




Anyone who knows me well will know that I get cold very easily, so I also pack a pair of socks to keep my tootsies nice and warm. Other essentials include my Kindle (I am the true definition of a book worm), ipod, camera and my cute little neck pillow, aka George. I'm pretty sure it's for kids, but I don't care :-) it's very comfortable and supportive.





What do you pack in your handbag for a flight?


No comments:

Post a Comment