Tuesday 12 June 2012

Holiday blues

So I've been back for almost a week now, and I must say I am feeling extremely depressed! Coming home from 40 degrees sunshine and cloudless skies to cold and rain is not how life should be right now! It is JUNE after all! I've swapped my bikinis and flip flops for a coat and boots. I absolutely hate wearing boots, and it disgusts me that I have to wear them at this time of the year. Not to mention I won't have an opportunity to wear any of the new shoes I bought on my trip anytime soon...

Weather rant aside, I have been suffering from a long bout of jet lag. By the time I get home I don't want to do anything but curl up in a ball and sleep. But alas, I need to kick myself back in to gear.

On a much brighter note, Las Vegas was absolutely fantastic! The weather was amazing, the people were very nice, and we had ourselves a brilliant time. Here is a sneaky (censored) peak at what I got up to in Las Vegas, the city of sin.


The Venetian - Gambling - Gondola ride - Inside the Wynn - Peacocks - Sinatra restaurant - nom nom nom - cheese - neon! - aztec - shiny shoes - Paris - Lady Gaga dress - outside inside - cheers! - palm trees on the strip










No comments:

Post a Comment