Monday 7 May 2012

Heart of Gold

Is it just me or has this 'long' weekend gone by extremely quickly? Yesterday I went to watch The Avengers, and this is what I wore. I love the gold glitter heart on this grey Topshop vest, but it did shed quite a bit, and made me look like I had dandruff on my jacket sleeves. Not very attractive, let me tell you. I know it's a bit matchy-matchy, but I think the knuckleduster goes well with it.

I wasn't too sure about the necklace at first; I couldn't quite figure out whether the neon accents were too childlike. The multi-coloured ribbon reminds me of those necklaces you could get from fun fairs that have a flashing light up shape on the end. No, just me then? I think the spikes won me over.

Despite the rain I just can't bear to wear boots again. I hate wearing boots and only wear them in the winter because I hate being cold more. Okay so technically speaking these are boots, but they have a peep toe, which makes them acceptable to wear in spring weather.

 


Vest - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Ring - Topshop
Boots - ASOS
Necklace - New Look

Hope you all had a fab weekend! Back to work tomorrow :(



No comments:

Post a Comment