Sunday 13 May 2012

Blue hue



Just like yellow, I am not too keen on blue polish. That is until I saw this beauty! This brilliant blue shade is Nails Inc's Baker Street. It is vibrant and bold and oh-so-dramatic (who doesn't love some drama!?), and I love the way it looks on my hands. I applied two coats followed by my faithful China Glaze quick dry top coat for the perfect finish. I really do like the way Nails Inc polishes go on. The brush is the perfect size, and the consistency of this shade especially is fantastic.

I received many a compliment on this cobalt hue, and after 5 days of wear, there are no chips or major tip wear. That's enough to keep me coming back for more!

This is also the shade that Beyonce wore in tribute to her baby girl Blue Ivy, on her first public appearance following her birth. Great minds, ey?!

What do you think of Baker Street?


No comments:

Post a Comment