Sunday 13 May 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse







'Lips say yes to this Caresse'.What a funny little slogan. But in fact, they have a point, because that is exactly what my lips are saying.

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse is a cross between a lipstick and a balm. It is very lightweight on the lips, and feels incredibly soft. What I love most about 07 Cheeky Magenta is that it adds a bright pop of colour without being too bold. I have nothing against a stand-out lip, but there is a time and place, and when it isn't the time or the place, this suits me just fine. It has a moisturising glossy finish without the stickiness of a lipgloss. It doesn't really smell of anything, but when it's on my lips I can taste Refreshers (the sweets), but it so light that I'm not sure I can taste anything after all...hmm.

There are 10 shades in this collection, which include pinks, reds and nudes. I am also keen on trying Aphrodite Scarlet, which looks like a raspberry-ish colour, and Dating Coral. Unfortunately I am yet to come upon any one of these which hasn't been smushed to death. :-/





No comments:

Post a Comment