Wednesday 30 May 2012

All I need in this life of sin...

...is me and my girlfriends! I am so excited (and tired) as I type, I can barely contain myself. After months of anticipation, tomorrow I am jetting off to Las Vegas for my cousin's hen party - or should I say bachelorette!

I've been pretty slack on the blogging front lately, but I've been trying to organise myself for this trip, which doesn't leave much energy for anything else. I've never been good at packing; I can never seem to decide what to take and what to leave, and I always end up taking everything but the kitchen sink, 'just in case'! But fear not, I shall be back with a blogging vengeance on my return from Sin City, armed with plenty of pictures and stories and make-up goodies. As excited as I am for the crazy parties, I cannot wait to hit the drugstores and malls for some beauty bits!

Now while I don't mind sharing the make-up bits, the rest will have to remain a mystery. You know what they say...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Totally awesome...

See you in a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment