Saturday 26 May 2012

Crazy for Coral

If I had to choose one colour to sum up summer days for me, it would be coral. I love the way it works against my skin tone, whether it's on my lips or my nails, or like these wide legged trousers. I picked them up in a H&M sale last year for a bargain £7. Palazzo pants are a great alternative to wear in the summer when you don't feel like baring all. They feel really free and floaty and I find them incredibly comfortable. This pair is a great length; long enough to wear with heels, but they also work with flat sandals without dragging on the floor.

I wore this outfit out to dinner for my sister's birthday. We've been having some fantastic weather lately, so I thought it was time to pull out some coral! I like the sequinned sleeves on this otherwise plain t shirt. They add a bit of jazz to a simple outfit.







Top - Topshop
Trousers - H&M
Bag - H&M
Sunglasses - Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment