Wednesday 18 April 2012

So Fresh, So Clean

When reading through beauty blogs, there are some products which you see over and over again, because they work so well and everyone loves them. One such product is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. And I jumped right on that band wagon.

Flawless and glowing, the two words everyone wants to hear about their skin. I am on a mission to have such skin, and have it I will! I have normal skin with a few dry patches here and there, so I am quite lucky. I have never suffered from acne, and only get the odd blemish here and there. But as ever, that is not quite good enough.




Cleanse and Polish comes in a pump bottle, with two muslin cloths. Silky in texture, the product has a very herbal scent, which automatically alludes to cleanliness and freshness. It's ingredients include cocoa butter, known for its moisturising effects, and eucalyptus, chamomile and rosemary essential oils. 

You start off by rubbing the product onto your face and neck with your fingers, removing any traces of dirt and make-up; the cleansing stage. Then you use the muslin cloth to remove dead cells and polish your skin for a radiant finish. 



And radiant it was. Well, sort of. My skin automatically felt so much softer, and it looked, well, clean. I removed my make-up with a wipe before using the cleanser, and there were still traces left on the muslin cloth, which just goes to show that the wipes do not remove everything. I use it twice a day, morning and night, and I think it has definitely made a difference.

I would must definitely recommend this product to anyone who hasn't tried it. What are you waiting for? 

Have you tried any Liz Earle products? What is your favourite cleanser?


No comments:

Post a Comment