Thursday 12 April 2012

Get on your dancing shoes!

I have been on the lookout for the perfect pair of black heels for what seems like ages. Not a shoe, but not quite a sandal, not too high, not too chunky... the list went on. And after months of searching, I finally stumbled upon the perfect pair from Zara. Surprisingly enough, I didn't snap them up straight away, but instead waited a couple of days (what was I thinking?!).

I finally succumbed and ordered these bad boys last Monday, and because of the Easter weekend, it feels like I've been waiting forever for them to arrive! But what's a few more days after many months?

I ordered them into the store, and I literally could not wait to get home and get my tootsies into them. Et voila!


The upper is suede/leather and at first try, they feel so comfortable! The elevated platform means they're not actually that high, which means (hopefully!) I can last the whole night in them. I'm going to Vegas next month for a hen-do, *woop* so shall definitely be taking them with me! They're available online in black and a lovely orangey red.

There are so many things I want from Zara right now, including another 5 pairs of shoes! Twittersphere has been blowing up with everyone discussing Zara and I don't blame them! Their spring range looks good enough to eat, with all the pretty pastels and neon brights, and I can't wait to get back in there and have a proper look around.



What new purchases have you made lately? Are you loving Zara at the moment?



4 comments:

  1. those shoes are so pretty:)
    yess i love zara and i think they always have such fashionable pieces:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ADORE zara at the moment. theyre really hitting the nail on the head this season!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete