Thursday 26 April 2012

Pink Pop

"What colour shall I paint my nails?" - one of the most common questions I find myself asking every few days. Having now put this in writing, I do believe it makes me sound like a bit of an airhead, which, I reassure you I am not... But when you have over 100 colours, it can seem like the most difficult question of the moment. So after asking my entire household (when I say entire, it's only 4 people) it was a unanimous decision.

Ta-da!



I love love love this colour! It looks amazing on tanned skin, and on depressing days all I need to do is look down at my bright talons and POP, smiles all round! This nail varnish is by LA Colors, which you can get from Beauty Base for 99p. Bargain! Now obviously at that kind of price, you're not going to get the best quality polish, but beggars can't be choosers. In all honesty, it's not too bad, I have tried some other more expensive brands that have been worse.



The formula is just right, not too runny or too thick, although I have had mine for quite a while, and what is left in the bottle is drying out a little. It doesn't really last longer than a few days, after which you will start seeing some tip wear. There are so many different colours in this polish, from creams to glitters to shimmers and frosts. For 99p you really cannot go wrong.

I always paint my nails before I go to sleep, and to avoid that annoying quilt print you get when your nails aren't quite dry, I use China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat, which literally has them dry within minutes. This grandma does not have the patience for drying nails!

Have you tried any LA Colors polishes? What do you think of them?






No comments:

Post a Comment