Monday 16 April 2012

Flower Power

As soon as I saw these floral beauts in the H&M ads, I wanted them. I was like a mad woman wandering around the shop in my lunch hour every day trying to track them down and then walking out empty handed; I wouldn't be surprised if they thought I was a shoplifter!

So I finally found them the other week, and I snapped up my size before you could say sold. I've worn them once before, but when I put them on this morning, they felt really loose. Oh well. So I decided to keep them pretty simple by pairing them with a white shirt, and then added an orangey peach blazer for a pop of colour.



I'm sick of wearing boots and other such restrictive footwear, so I decided to brave the elements and wear some peep toes. Bad choice. It may have been sunny but it most definitely was not warm. My original intention of taking some pics outside soon evaporated - just the thought of it made me shiver. I've had these shoes for years and I just love the fringing.



Shirt - Next
Blazer - H&M
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Faith (old)
Necklace - Topshop (old)

What new things are you loving at the moment?



No comments:

Post a Comment