Monday 23 April 2012

Gaga Eau La La

The latest offering from Sleek is the Eau La La liner, a smudgeproof and waterproof multifunctional pencil that comes in 20 vibrant shades. Each pencil can be used on the lips, eyes and eyebrows, although having said that, I'm not sure who would want to try out a green brow...but each to their own!

I spotted these in Superdrug, and Melba and Red Sky Night were the two that appealed to me most. Both shades are perfect for spring, whenever it decides to show up! I would use them on my lips, either as a liner or to fill in my whole lip, rather than as an eye liner.



The formula is quite creamy, however to fill in my whole lip I did apply some lip balm beforehand, as it was rather drying. I also rubbed in some of my L'Occitane Moisturising Lip Balm over the top, as the end result was slightly sticky. This also gave a glossy finish. Sleek have dubbed the Eau La La range as the 'ultimate in liner luxury'. Although the range offers a nice variety of hues, I don't think I would go that far.

Melba is an aptly named peachy number, perfect for a pop of colour on a rainy day. Which we seem to be seeing many lately.



Red Sky Night may deceive you by the name, as it is actually a rosey pink, with no hints of red. I'm quite partial to this shade on my lips; it goes well with my skin tone, and it is a nice alternative to a nude, when you fancy some colour without being too much.



I would be quite interested in picking up one of the darker shades to try out on my brows. What do you think of the Eau La Las? Have you tried out any other shades?


No comments:

Post a Comment