Monday 16 April 2012

Short and Sweet

Carrying on the pastels theme, I went for a bubblegum pink, called Blancmange. This Filthy Gorgeous polish went on like a dream. Some lighter pink shades are prone to streaking, but I had no problems with this one, two coats were enough for an opaque finish.

Filthy Gorgeous nail polishes are available online and in Debenhams, and retail at £9 each.I picked up four for £10 at the Vitality Show last month, which was quite a bargain! I've never worn any of their polishes before, but I have to say I'm quite impressed with the colours I got.

I've had it on since Friday, and as you can see there's been hardly any tip wear. Laziness meant that I gave a topcoat a miss, so it gets the thumbs up from me!



What do you think of Filthy Gorgeous polishes? What shade are you wearing at the moment?



3 comments:

  1. i'm absolutely in love with this color, always love such bright pink colors:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Filthy Gorgeous polishes... I used to do their PR :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only started using them recently, seen them loads on your blog though :)

    ReplyDelete