Sunday 6 January 2013

I'm a Rebel






Probably not one for the faint-hearted, MAC's Rebel is a deep berry with a hint of fuchsia thrown into the mix. It definitely doesn't look as dark on my lips as it does in the bullet, but I think I prefer it this way. This rich tone is perfect for the winter months, and since it's a satin finish, it's very moisturising on the lips. Although it's sometimes very tempting to whack on a lipstick without lining your lips first, especially when you're on the go, I've found that darker colours always look better with a lip liner, and they tend to last a little bit longer.

I like to apply it with a brush for more precision, but it works just as well applying as is. It goes on like a dream either way, and I can definitely say that this is one of my favourite lip colours. The colour is incredibly intense, quite vampy if you ask me, and it has a semi-matte finish. 

MAC lipsticks are great because they smell like vanilla, and it doesn't feel like you're eating chemicals once they're on your lips as they don't taste of anything!

What do you think? Are you more of a nude lover or do you prefer something a bit more daring?




No comments:

Post a Comment