Thursday 17 January 2013

A New Leaf








Jumper - H&M, Jeans - Topshop, Hat - H&M, Boots - Debenhams (old), Rings - Topshop

 As you can probably tell from the abundance of leaves and the lack of a jacket, these pictures were taken quite a few months ago. There is no way I could leave the house minus a thick coat right now without catching pneumonia. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not made for this cold weather!!

The boots were a steal from Debenhams a couple of winters back, and I must admit they don't get nearly enough wear as they should, because I tend to wear more black, and I cannot/will not mix black and brown. No siree, not for me. They're also really high for everyday boots, although they don't look it so much in the pictures.

Couldn't resist kicking the leaves about after my dad had spent the morning raking them (sorry Dad!). My sister (she forced me to do it haha) and I ran away before he could figure it out! Come to think of it, I don't think he realised at all...


No comments:

Post a Comment