Thursday 4 April 2013

Laced Up



 


 

There's no denying it, I love shoes. Shoeaholic and proud! My other current weakness is Zara, so much so that my day is not complete until I have trawled the cyber shelves to see what's what in my fave shopping spot, and yes, I may have the New In page saved as a bookmark, but that's another story. 

On to the main topic at hand, or should that be foot ha ha; these shoes! I die. The lace-up detail screams Guiseppe Zanotti, and I'm definitely a leopard lover, so I was all over these shoes like a rash. They were popping up all over Instagram, and I knew I had to move before they disappeared forever. I tried to do a bit of online shopping while I was in India, but the internet Gods were clearly against me because it wouldn't allow me to order whilst overseas, and by the time I got back to the UK they were gone!! They didn't have them anywhere but I finally managed to track them down and I'm so glad I did because these definitely would have been the ones that got away! 

They made their first outing over the weekend, and I kept the rest of my outfit simple to emphasise the focus on my shoes. My toes froze to death, but as they say, no pain, no gain!


No comments:

Post a Comment