Monday 2 July 2012

Fifties Glamour







  
Not one to be left out, I've recently started watching Mad Men. Two weeks later and four seasons in, I can honestly say that I have developed a little style crush on Betty Draper, aka January Jones. The hair, the clothes, the flawless make-up, you name it I want it!

Feeling inspired, I decided to wear this H&M midi circle skirt which has been hanging on my rail for about a year and has never been worn. I paired it with this cream sleeveless blouse to keep it fresh and work friendly. Might as well take advantage of the good weather when it comes!

To add some colour I wore my new Nine West sandals, which I picked up in the Vegas outlet for a bargain $30!

Do you watch Mad Men? What is inspiring you at the moment?







No comments:

Post a Comment