Friday 6 July 2012

All White on the Night

...with a splash of pink! More birthday celebrations = an excuse to get dressed up :-) Please excuse the hair across my face, it decided to get especially windy at the precise moment I wanted my pictures taken. Typical, ey!




Introducing Alexa... I have been dreaming of an Alexa since I could walk (okay maybe not thaaat long) and now I finally have one! I've been waiting a few seasons for the perfect colour, as I didn't want the typical tan, and as soon as I saw this blush pink, I knew it was meant to be. I especially love the rose gold metal details. It's my perfect summer bag, and it takes pride of place on my arm :-)




Peplum top - River Island
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Aldo
Necklace - H&M
Bracelets - Topshop
Bag - Mulberry

What is your dream handbag?


No comments:

Post a Comment