Tuesday 17 July 2012

Just One of Those Days








For some reason I feel extremely awkward when having these kinds of photos taken, and always end up laughing and looking like an extreme dork. Ah well! Do excuse my rather creased looking skirt...I did iron it before I left the house, promise!

This miserable weather which we have been seeing far too much of lately has forced me to wear boots. In July. The rain has become the bane of my life, I must be suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder, I'm so tempted to book me a flight out of here!

These boots were about the only thing I picked up in the Zara sale. They're real leather, and were reduced to £30, so I couldn't really say no... I'm sure there were lots of other great bargains in there, but the store was absolute chaos that I just could not concentrate! Not to mention I lost my blazer and my phone while trying on the most amazingly soft studded leather jacket (I need it!), and worked myself into a tizzy trying to find them, which I did thankfully!

What bargains did you find in the Zara sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment