Monday 16 July 2012

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Wild Instinct Bronzing Powder








post-use


I saw this and I had to have it. That's all there was to it. I didn't stop long enough to think about whether the colour would suit my skin tone or not, (it's a little bit dark, but nothing I can't work with), I just knew it had to be mine. I'm not usually a sucker for pretty packaging, but how purrrfect is this?! Everyone loves a bit of leopard print, even if they claim otherwise, and I am no exception to this.

Bronzers are perfect for this time of the year when you are lacking a natural tan, as we are doing over in England without any sun. If you can't make it, fake it! Not that I'm really lacking in colour...

To look at, this bronzing powder is very shimmery, however after one swipe of a brush, the beautiful leopard print pattern which seduced me from the start...disappeared. And this made me very sad indeed. However, after some pondering, I decided this wasn't such a bad idea after all. Although it looks nice in the packaging, that much shimmer on your face isn't always a good thing. As you can see from the swatches, the shimmer is still apparent, however it is very finely milled and very subtle when applied to the face.

What's extremely handy about this compact is that it features a flip up mirror and a small fan brush, which you may not want to use all the time, but is great for touch ups on the go, when you want to carry as little as possible.

The shade I have is Dark, it also comes in Medium, which is in a stripes format, however I didn't see anything mentioned about a Light shade. Hmm....

What do you think of this bronzer?






No comments:

Post a Comment