Sunday 28 October 2012

Tell me about it, Stud






There is no denying that I love my shoes. If the house was on fire and my loved ones were safe, I think I would throw my shoes out of the window to safety. #justsaying

I don't think I have a particular style when it comes to footwear. Obviously I wear flat shoes too, but when it comes to heels, they have to be high, or there is just no point. I can't stand kitten heels, and I'm not keen on white. But apart from that, anything goes.

These Zara beauts hit all the right spots. I love the chunky heel; compared to a stiletto they are easier to walk in, much more comfortable, and you're not constantly getting stuck in the pavement. And the studs! To.Die.For. Maybe literally! Studs are everywhere at the moment, from jackets to handbags to these gorgeous sandals. I love that they're black rather than metallic, and although studs will never be subtle, they're less out there. I'm using any and every opportunity to wear these!

No comments:

Post a Comment