Monday 1 October 2012

Golden Eye


This weekend saw the first of many occasions in the run up to my cousins wedding. Looking at these pictures now, my theme of the night was clearly glittter. From my eyeliner to my nails, shoes and bag, there was sparkle. It wasn't intentional, but if the shoe fits... 
I really like the effect of this glitter eyeliner, and I received loads of compliments for it too. It's very easy to do, and takes a classic look such as the flicked liner up a notch (or three). I also used the glitter on my lower lash line.










On my face: Illamsqua Skin Base foundation
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
Collection 2000 3 Funk glitter eyeliner
L'Oreal Super Liner
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express
MAC Melba blush
Maybelline Mystic Mauve lipstick
MAC Glamoursun lipglass


No comments:

Post a Comment