Wednesday 17 October 2012

Art Attack #4: Glitter Dipped Stilettos



So this edition of Art Attack is a bit of a cheat, because I didn't do them myself, but I considered it a great injustice if I didn't feature these beauties.

I've never had artificial nails or extensions before in my life. I like having the choice of changing my nails as often as I brush my teeth, and my own nails are in pretty good shape so I've never seen the need. I'm also not one for long nails, as I feel that painted nails look better short, and they are also a bit of a hassle to manage. That is until this whole stiletto nail business took us by storm. I'm not talking crazy Rihanna nails that are almost the length of my fingers, but something more subtle and ladylike.

And so these lovely creations were born. I'm not a fan of the french manicure, and I would have got bored of a block colour too easily, so I went for gunmetal glitter tips. The fact that they're not my own nails means that I don't have to be particularly careful as they are quite durable. That being said, I do have some trouble with little fiddly things such as buttons, typing on my blackberry and jewellery clasps, but it's all in the name of pretty nails, so I won't complain too much!

I've had them on for almost two weeks now and I have to say I am still loving them! So much so that I am already thinking of what to have done next. I never thought I'd say this but I think this may be the beginning of a new addiction...





What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment