Thursday 18 July 2013

Sporty Spice






Crop top, Primark ~ Trousers,  Primark ~ Sandals, ASOS ~ Clutch, H&M ~ Cuffs, eBay

This outfit will be the closest I get to anything sports related; I hate leaving the house in joggers! These trousers are the sophisticated older sister to sweatpants, and they are right up my street. They're soft and comfortable, and paired with some heels they look good too. I have quite a few different prints and colours, and as they are quite loose, they can be ideal to wear in warmer weather if you don't fancy exposing your legs.

This outfit was actually something I wore whilst in Valencia back in April. Black and white is such a classy combination, and the gold wrist cuffs and ankle straps tie the whole outfit together nicely.

What do you think of this sporty style of trousers?




No comments:

Post a Comment