Monday 29 July 2013

Green Glow



Ring, Christian Dior

 Yes, there is another neon gracing my nails this week. This fabulous sunshine is all the encouragement I need to slather on the brightest polish I can find. The latest offering is from China Glaze's Summer 2013 Sunsational collection, which consists of 6 cremes and 6 jellies. Not quite neon, as the collection suggests, but definitely brighter than your average mint, Highlight of the Summer is certainly an eye-catcher. It's so bright, it glows. It's also emphasising how dark my hands have become in the past two weeks...

The first layer was definitely streaky and patchy, and being the perfectionist that I am I applied 3 coats of polish to get that opaque finish. It dries to a satin finish, so a coat of Seche Vite is all you need to finish it off and give it that glossy shine.

I got mine for £6.95 on eBay here.


No comments:

Post a Comment