Wednesday 20 March 2013

Walking in Fields of Gold





Shoes - ASOS

These shoes have been sitting on my shelf for about two months feeling pretty sorry for themselves. The quintessentially British weather we have been experiencing of late has provided me no opportunity to wear this pretty pair, and the furthest they've gone is a short stroll to the mirror and back again. *sigh*

These sandals are perfect for spring (when if it finally gets here). The gold metal-plated ankle strap makes an otherwise simple shoe stand out. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love my gold, and the strap detail was enough to sway me, as I promptly added them to my basket. They're unlike any other pair of shoes I own, and this elegant duo will look just as fab with some turned up boyfriend jeans as they will with a full midi skirt. Weather permitting of course...



No comments:

Post a Comment