Sunday 24 March 2013

Coral Crazy




Spring hasn't even arrived and I'm already dreaming of the summer months. Alas, the first day of Spring has surpassed us, but I don't think England got the memo. So I've been brightening up these dull March days with pops of colour on my smackers.

MAC Crosswires is the latest addition to my collection, and I'm not sure how it skipped my lipstick radar till now. I picked it up at the MAC counter in India, never having laid eyes on it before. Described by MAC as a 'clean pinky orange', Crosswires is a cremesheen lipstick that glides on the lips, leaving a glossy pigmented trail in it's wake. As with all other Cremesheens, it's super hydrating on the lips, and easy to apply.  

Coral has got to be my favourite colour for spring/summer, whether it's on my cheeks, lips or nails, and this was the exact shade I had in mind when I went in search for it. I wanted a coral that wasn't too in-yer-face over-the-top, and something that was more suited for my skin tone. I have a feeling this will be my go-to shade whenever the sun makes it fashionably-late entrance, and I think it would look even better with a tan.

What do you think of Crosswires?


No comments:

Post a Comment