Sunday 26 August 2012

Popping to the Shops




Vest - Internacionale
Jeans - Zara
Slippers - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - New Look
Sunglasses - ebay

When shopping, comfort is key, especially if I know it's going to be a long day. I wore this outfit when I headed to Bicester Village a few weeks ago. I was really excited to go because I hadn't been in ages, and was keen to pick up a few bits. Cue disappointment. I don't know if it was just the particular day I chose to go (it was a Saturday), but I found it a huge let down! I did manage to pick up a purse, which was the main thing I wanted, but other than that I just didn't see anything that wowed me. Apart from a Burberry trench that was wayyyy out of my budget...one can dream!

I have a love/hate relationsip with ballet pumps, so these shimmery leopard print slippers from Dotty P's are a nice alternative. And they are very comfy, just as slippers should be. Speaking of comfy, I picked these jeans up in the Zara sale for £12, surprised they still had my size, and can honestly say they are so soft, I can't believe I've never tried them before. The dipped hem vest would look even cuter paired with some denim cutoffs, but it wasn't quite warm enough for that - I like to be cosy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment