Monday 20 August 2012

Jump Around













In this stifling heat we have been experiencing of late, there is nothing more one can desire than to feel comfortable in what they are wearing. This jumpsuit fits the bill perfectly. Although it is black, which is a colour I do not tend to wear often in such heat, the jersey fabric makes it an easy choice. The crochet detail around the neckline makes an otherwise simple piece that little bit more interesting. Open hair is also a no no for me during these rare summer days, so I turn to the trusted topknot.

In other news, I have become obsessed with these round sunglasses, which I picked up on ebay. Reminiscent of the Linda Farrow x The Row shades so often seen on Beyonce, (she must love hers too), they've become a firm favourite of mine, and are permanently glued to my face! They only set me back about a fiver, which makes it even better. They are available in different colours, mine are "Tea", and if you fancy a pair, you can get them here.



No comments:

Post a Comment