Tuesday 21 August 2012

Off to the Races









Love this dress! The midi length, capped sleeves and collar details definitely make this dress demure and feminine, but the thigh split gives it a bit of oomph. Although, I can't say I didn't feel a bit like Angeline Jolie when I was walking around!

I didn't even realise the print on this dress featured a man on a horse, until my sister kindly pointed it out! In my defence, I bought it in rather a hurry as it was only £6 from ASOS, which I thought was a little too good to be true! Nevertheless, I quite like it as it is rather subtle.

The shoes are a pair I got from Faith years ago for something ridiculous like £12, and I think I must have only worn them once or twice, which is rather shameful for me. Do you ever feel like you have so many shoes and you always end up wearing the same few? And I already have my eyes on several pairs I'd like to welcome into my wardrobe! It's a good thing my Dad won't be reading this...




No comments:

Post a Comment