Sunday 4 November 2012

Ciaté Mini Mani Month




The nail polish lover/addict in me just couldn't say no... I think this has to be one of the best creations ever! I love Christmas, and although I am not exactly a kid (24 is a bit of a stretch), I love opening advent calendars, despite not actually eating the chocolate. So when I saw this Ciaté Mini Mani Month advent calendar, I hopped and skipped ran all the way to Selfridges the first chance I could to snap this baby up.

At £38, it is quite steep for an advent calendar. But when you think about what you're getting, it's actually quite a bargain. That's 17 of Ciaté's bestselling mini Paint Pots, four mini Caviar blends, and three exclusive Paint Pot glitter shades.

Although all the colours are listed on the back, there is still that element of surprise of not knowing when you're going to get what! I've never tried Ciaté polishes before, so that's another reason why I am so very excited! Forget Christmas, I literally cannot wait til December 1st to get opening those doors! Only one month to go, yippee!






No comments:

Post a Comment