Monday 17 December 2012

Art Attack #6: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...




From L-R: snowflake~snowman~rudolph~present~santasuit

Only 8 more sleeps till Christmas! I love this time of year, it definitely brings out the kid in (most) people! I was feeling especially festive last night, so I decided to have a go at some novelty nails. I did them on my sister as I didn't think they would be turn out too great if I did them on my own hands. Some of the patterns can be a little bit fiddly to do, but using the right tools you should be okay. I used a dotter and a striper brush for the detailing.


They are so cheesy, but that's what Christmas is all about, and I love it! My sister received compliments from plenty of old folk at work (she works in a pharmacy), so they must be doing the trick and bringing about the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment